DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2023
Following the main guidelines for this year’s Summer School, we invite artists, scholars and collectives to submit a proposal for a 3 hours’ workshop to take place during the mornings of the School. These workshops can take different forms: more performative or more theoretical, addressing the pressing issues presented in the curatorial text.
Selected proponents will receive a fee and participate free of charge in the Summer School. We won’t be able to pay for flights, neither accommodation or meals during the stay.
Proposals should be submit to email@example.com
General information about the workshops:
- Proposals should have a brief description (150 words), followed by a short biographical note of the proponents. Please indicate any special requests (materials, space, etc.) that you already know of.
- Please indicate who would travel and where you would be travelling from.
- Proposals should address the curatorial theme; they can also articulate with the artistic work of our guests.
- You will be able to attend the full Summer School free of charge
- The School of Arts will facilitate necessary materials and technical equipment. You will be working closely the School’s technical team, who will support and help you along the way.
- The participants in the workshop will be the participants of the Summer School, which will enrol during a selection process.
- The proposals will be selected by the curators of the Summer School.
- We encourage proposals led by women, people of colour, indigenous people and LGBTQIA+.