Call for papers
Acceptance note: March 1st 2021
- Critical theory on spectrology, haunting and ghosts
- Cinema and visual arts that incorporate or relate to ghosts, zombies or dead people
- Spaces of liminality in cinema and contemporary art
- Artworks that use spectrology, haunting and ghosts as means to speak trauma
- Alternative uses of narrative dealing with these “in-between” states
- How certain images haunt the historical present
- Uncovering archives
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The proposals should be comprised of an abstract (about 300 words), a biographical note (about 100 words), 4-6 keywords and contact and affiliation information of the author(s);
- The proposals should be sent in a single word document (.doc or .docx);
- All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The evaluation of the proposals will follow a double-blinded peer-review process.