- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English or French and approval of all co-authors must be obtained before placing their names on the abstract.
- Authors may submit up to five abstracts.
- The abstract text is limited 500 words.
- All abstracts should follow the templates available here.
- Submission can be made through the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors with accepted abstracts may submit the full papers for publication on the conference journals. The papers will be subject to double-blind review by reviewers of the conference committee or invited reviewers.
Selected papers will be published in scientific journals, namely ECR- Studies in Conservation and Restoration https://revistas.ucp.pt/index.php/ecr/issue/view/495 and e-conservation (http://e-conservation.org/).
Oral presentations are limited to 20 minutes, being 15 minutes for presenting and 5 minutes for discussion. The length of the presentation may not exceed 15 minutes. Chairs of the session will give a warning at 3 minutes and 1 minute prior to the limit . Authors are strongly advised to check in at the speaker preparation room at least one hour before the respective session commences and provide a copy of the presentation to the technical staff. All presentations must be uploaded the latest 30 minutes before the first speaker begins.
Posters will be displayed in the poster area of the congress. The Poster session will feature various topics. The poster authors are requested to be at their poster during the presentation time. Please note that strict adherence to mounting and removal times is required. The posters should comply to the conference’s official size (120x90 cm – height/width).